• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Off-Topic: Congrats Softball Team

Skippy

I know very few people read the "other sports" boards, so I'll take the libery here of congratulating the ISU women's softball team on their third straight regular season championship, all the deserved individual honors they have accumulated, and today's first-round tournament win over Southern Utah.

Seeing the success of the volleyball, soccer and softball teams this year makes me a proud Bengal. Now go finish off that tournament championship and get to the NCAA tournament!

PS--Julie Wright is one of the truly class act coaches I've encountered in my nearly 40 years of following ISU athletics.

The Weber State site said that last night's game between Weber and Sac State was postponed because of thunder, but was rescheduled for 10 am today, with ISU playing the winner between those two teams 30 minutes after the completion of that game. How's the weather right now in Poky, is it raining now?

The ISU-Weber game is on right now and the Bengals are down 2-0. You can watch it live over the internet at this link: http://watchbigsky.bigskyconf.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I hate losing to the Weebs. Bengals play in loser-out game at 4 p.m., my bad on previous post:

http://www.idahostatejournal.com/members/isu-softball-weber-state-defeats-bengals---to-earn/article_40da51b0-f5b6-11e4-93ef-afe5d156c773.html?utm_campaign=native_advertising&utm_medium=website&utm_source=front_page&utm_content=&utm_campaign=native_advertising&utm_medium=website&utm_source=front_page&utm_content=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Darn, we were eliminated again, this time by Sac State. We have been the best team in conference play the past three years but we just don't play well in the tournament.

Knowing Julie she has to be going crazy over the way things always seem to end up. Doesn't take away though from the fact that they've gotten there. Must be really frustrating for the players.

PBP

oh my god. who could have predicted isu would host the tournament but lose and not get into the ncaa's? again.

Donny, everyone here knows you're hateful towards ISU. Why do you even post here? Why don't you go to another team's board and post over there. No one here appreciates any of your negative and sarcastic comments here.

Latest posts

Back