• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

OMG! No more Russel Hill!!!!!

Red Hill

How does playing Hill help us going into the future? He sure as hell isn't helping us now. I say start Kyle and stick with him. We've got to allow the kid to grow.

I like what I've seen from Morris, but think people have been too hard on Russ Hill. He's played behind poor O-lines, played with injuries (including his throwing hand), and had too many passes dropped. He's always been a team player and has a lot of character. I think he's earned the right to be our starter.
I'm tired of building for the future, we have the talent to win now. We can still win 5-6 games this year.

This thread is a whole lot of nonsense. Russel Hill needs to be the guy. He needs most of the reps in practice. He needs to be the starter. I like Morris but, Hill finished strong last season. It is time for the coaches to put their confidence BACK in Russel. It's tough mentally for a QB to be a puppet on a string. Watch the game again from Saturday. I saw Russ put a 30 yard throw right on the money to a receiver in stride. That play would have changed the outcome of the game, and we would all be talking about how Russ has to be the guy if Rumble hangs on to the ball. All he needs is a little help from his coaches and his teammates and this team is on the verge of being damn good. That, and a little more discipline on defense because those boys can flat play football.

isualum12 said:
pocabengal said:
bhumble said:
No way this team wins 5-6 more games. They will struggle to win 1 more.
Bullshit!

No I think he is correct. They might pull off one more but it is a large question mark.
So is this your wish or is it that you eternal pessimists are not paying attention to the vast improvements that this team has made since last year.

isualum12 said:
bhumble said:
No way this team wins 5-6 more games. They will struggle to win 1 more.

No I think he is correct. They might pull off one more but it is a large question mark.

Well, the experts have spoken. We aren't likely to win another game. Fold up shop, boys...

It's amazing how some people just can't face change. I'm convinced it is a disease. "They will struggle to win 1 more." Get on Board or go stick your head in the sand. "When you live in America, ROOT for America or get out ." - unknown

pocabengal said:
It's amazing how some people just can't face change. I'm convinced it is a disease. "They will struggle to win 1 more." Get on Board or go stick your head in the sand. "When you live in America, ROOT for America or get out ." - unknown

Root for and reality are two different things

We'll see. I think you're the one with your head in the sand. I could be wrong, it has happened before.

Tell me where the wins come from.

MSU - no
UM - No
Weber - no
Eastern Washington - no
PSU - no
NAU - maybe
Sac - maybe
Georgia - no

MSU always seems to trip up and fall to a lower tier team, might as well be ISU this year.

PSU is a definite maybe. They're giving up a gazillion points per team this year. Sure, they gave up 69 against Oregon, but also gave up 33 to UC Davis.

Weber is a maybe. ISU did a better job defensively against UNC than the Weebs did, and they didn't look great against Sac.

Coming off of two 1 win seasons, ISU won't be the favorite against anybody. The team knows it, the coaches know it, we know it. That doesn't mean progress can't be made.

Latest posts

Back