• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

One Undefeated down...

Skippy

One to go, as Idaho took out the Griz in Missoula tonight. Next target: Weber in Reed Saturday night.

I spoke with Ali Faruq-bey at the women's basketball game Saturday, and he said he'll be good to go against Weber. Does anyone know if that is actually going to be the case? I'm having a good feeling about tomorrow night. I sense a big night from the 3. Plus there's just something about an undefeated team that feels they already "have this one in the bag" that's fun to upset. And the guys are hungry for this win. BTW, we're unbeaten at Reeds Gym this year.
One more thing about the guys being hungry... I have noticed this team is BEGGING for more crowd involvement! A team having fun usually wins more. In the close games, and in the wins we have had at home, I see A LOT of the team on the floor pumping their arms up to the crowd, trying to get the crowd louder and more inspired. Theses guys are playing better and more fun basketball, it should be OUR job as the Bengal crowd to inspire THEM.
I feel the attitude of this team is more playful and fun while playing then teams of the past. Let's bolster their "fun and playful" team spirit by US as a crowd being more fun and playful. Let's get a good crowd in the close intimate setting of Reeds Gym tomorrow night and get LOUD and have some fun!
GO BENGALS! ! !

I'm with you Bamm, would love to see a large and boisterous crowd tomorrow. You know Weber will have a good turnout v

Latest posts

Back