• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Onward and upward

demian

Onward and upqard Bengals. I still believe. I can't sugar coat it tho we have played really bad football for 6 straight qtrs. Still tons of football left this season though. I think we are going to get things straightened out this Saturday vs psu and pull out a gut check win. The athletic program has adopted a "Dig Deep" mantra, now is the time to Dig Deep in your souls Bengals and battle like you never have before and dig out of this 6 qtr slump. Kill The Vikings!!!

It would really be nice to see a 20 point will to bolster our belief again. Seemed like very uninspired football at Sac St. (Even though passes were ok, running game was ok, yards after catch was ok, most defense was ok....just altogether felt very flat.) Idk. Just was weird eh' feeling

I do really feel the excitement from the kids when in holt. I really thing they enjoy the atmosphere there. I think they will dig deep, and have a good showing Saturday.

BengalBannMan said:
It would really be nice to see a 20 point will to bolster our belief again. Seemed like very uninspired football at Sac St. (Even though passes were ok, running game was ok, yards after catch was ok, most defense was ok....just altogether felt very flat.) Idk. Just was weird eh' feeling

I do really feel the excitement from the kids when in holt. I really thing they enjoy the atmosphere there. I think they will dig deep, and have a good showing Saturday.

If the atmosphere in holt arena this coming Saturday is equal to what there was in holt two saturdays ago vs Montana then that will be very beneficial for us

I think the 7pm kickkoff could have contributed to the 'flat' play on saturday. Sitting around all day in the hotel rooms does not necessarily get the team hyped.

NewBengFan said:
I think the 7pm kickkoff could have contributed to the 'flat' play on saturday. Sitting around all day in the hotel rooms does not necessarily get the team hyped.

That’s a fair point. Let’s get beck home and back on our regular schedule

Reviewing this year so far and looking back at 2013, we are at about the same pace, keeping the games close and struggling on D with a very promising offense. Maybe its just time to look forward to next year and know good things are coming.

On the other hand, this year is not over, and there are games to be won. I would be happy with a couple of games that we manage and control, I don't think we should be going toe to toe every single game. It is really taking its toll on the team, I am perfectly happy with squeaking out a couple more wins just because we did the little things right.

It seems that the "it factor" went away after the first half of the Montana game. I think that game really put the hurt on the teams mind set. The last 6 quarters have been less than inspirational. They really need to win this week or I'm afraid they lose out.

Latest posts

Back