• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Opening Night...

PBP

Four Big Sky teams in action Thursday night to open the season and all lost. Now to be fair So. Utah wasn't going to beat Utah and Weber State wasn't going to beat Utah State, but to me the eye openers were #19 No. Dakota losing at Stoney Brook 13-9 and Montana State falling to Idaho 20-17. I know, Idaho is still an FBS team but they aren't very good...however they were good enough I guess, to knock off the Bobcats.

Friday night Cal Poly is at Nevada. All the other Big Sky teams play on Saturday.

PBP

Cal Poly gave Nevada a terrific game, scoring 14 points in the fourth quarter to send the game to overtime losing 30-27. Big Sky Conference still oh for the season heading into Saturday.

Out of the five teams that already played the Mustangs by far looked like the best team. But its a long season.

PBP

Colorado sure did look good in last night's rout over CSU. Hope the Buffs take it easy on us next week in Boulder! I'll be over there for that game, and I do hope it's not a total shellacking like last year's game against UNLV and the game against Nebraska a few years ago.

I watched the game also. They did look good. I actually think that's good for us, they will look past us, and they feel satisfied where they sit. If they barely won that game I think they would be more hungry to kill us.

We're going to get rolled. We just need to stay health at the QB position given the young OL.

Latest posts

Back