• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Ouch!

votb

This just in.......

Football Players Dismissed From Team

POCATELLO, Idaho- Idaho State football players Jordan Monga, Austin Schnizler, Ryan Coleman and Elijah Ruhl have been dismissed from the Idaho State football team for violation of the Idaho State Athletic Department Code of Conduct Policy.

votb said:
This just in.......

Football Players Dismissed From Team

POCATELLO, Idaho- Idaho State football players Jordan Monga, Austin Schnizler, Ryan Coleman and Elijah Ruhl have been dismissed from the Idaho State football team for violation of the Idaho State Athletic Department Code of Conduct Policy.

Ouch?

IMO, votb has it wrong.... whatever the loss... the chaff must be separated from the wheat. However, I don't believe in permanence... men with sincere penance should be given a chance.

Coleman is a loss -- probably our best returning athlete on the defensive side of the football. Monga is out of eligibility, Schnizler was a complementary piece and Ruhl was pushed aside by two true freshmen.

Really, no one knows why these guys were kicked off the team? Gotta love the "local" media. They were kicked off for drug charges. At least two of them were arrested.

The "Ouch" referred mainly to the loss of Coleman...and to the inevitable black eye coming to the program. Knew Monga was out of eligibility, and that Rule probably was through, too.

VOTB and Skippy, keep up the good work guys! My "local" media comment was not directed toward the two of you. I hate when this crap goes down but I'm glad that we have zero tolerance for it. Does anyone know if this will affect our A.P.R.?

Way to go Coach Kramer and STAFF! This sends a clear message that this type of activity will not be tolerated.

For all you players on the team that are involved with any of this, if to be true (if any) Feel free to leave. We don't want you and we don't need you. You are big boys now, ACT LIKE IT! You don't need to act like a bunch of punks.

The community has bent over backwards to help this program along last year and this is what some of you do to give back? What a slap in the face. People out there busting their ass, looking for scholarship money, looking for donations in general, people spending money to watch a game, for what??? A Piss Poor program? IF this accusation is true you all need to apologize to the public and to your team mates and coaches and to ISU and especially to Coach K.

Maybe this type of behavior has been par for the program, but no more. You see, it doesn't matter if you are a starter or a walk-on or an All American, we won't tolerate it as fans. It looks as though Coach K won't tolerate it either. It should be an honor to play for the Idaho State University Football team.

Thank You to the players that are busting their ass for this program! Thanks to the players that are doing well in school. And Thanks to the fans and supporters that still believe in this program. We deserve it!

Red Hill said:
VOTB and Skippy, keep up the good work guys! My "local" media comment was not directed toward the two of you. I hate when this crap goes down but I'm glad that we have zero tolerance for it. Does anyone know if this will affect our A.P.R.?

This has potential to affect APR depending on how these student athletes finish out the spring semester. Unless the two departing SR's graduated in December.

Has anyone heard if Zamberlin has contacted these players? He sure was quick to call and offer his sympathy to Moore. I know im being a little sarcastic. I do hope these players can get their acts together and graduate.

Latest posts

Back