• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Our Website/Roster?!?

bengalfanatic

I've had it with our athletic website..it is so plain and so boring. I have looked at other websites in our conference and schools across the country and ours is BY FAR the worst. It's a joke. Our football roster has at least 7 players on it that are no longer on the team.

-Ben LaPorta
-Judah Devilbiss
-Jalani Phillips
-Gavin Hyde
-Nick Tranmer
-Justin Brandsma
-Clint Brock

Is there no one paying any attention to this stuff or what?

I think there definitely needs to be some improvements to the site as well. But in all fairness to Frank and the rest of the staff, we don't have the money to pay anybody to run the site. Frank does it all by himself. When you consider that he probably works at least 50 or 60 hours a week with his regular job as SID, plus making updates to the site whenever he can, I think we're doing the best we can considering the circumstances.

The roster is updated within the prospectus...it's on my to do list. Apparently you missed the whole looking at a new website company BengalBlog....

ISUSID

I just think there needs to be some tech savvy students who could gain some sort of internship hours for helping out with it? I'm sure it is a big job for one person.

some clarification - with regards to wikipedia

'Volunteering is the practice of people working on behalf of others or a particular cause without payment for their time and services. Volunteering is generally considered an altruistic activity, intended to promote good or improve human quality of life, but people also volunteer for their own skill development, to meet others, to make contacts for possible employment, to have fun, and a variety of other reasons'

knock yourself out

I'm sure its on its way...just like Bengal Village right? How many years ago was that promised?

Latest posts

Back