• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Pair of Skyview Defenders Commit to Idaho State

SLCBengal

From the Idaho Statesman:

Linebacker Kody Graves and defensive end Chance Salutregui committed Saturday.

The pair visited Pocatello and watched the Big Sky program beat Division II Simon Fraser 66-14. Salutregui said Idaho State coaches asked them to make a decision on their scholarship offers. But he didn't need any persuading and both committed after the game.

"I feel like all of my dreams are coming true," said Salutregui, a 6-foot-5, 235-pound transfer from Ontario (Ore.) High. "Every high schooler's dream is to go and play Division I football, and now it's happened."

Graves, a 6-2, 210-pound linebacker who also plays receiver and running back for Skyview, joins his two brothers at Idaho State. Tyler Graves is a redshirt junior tight end, and Hagen Graves is a freshman receiver.

Kody Graves said he's not following his brothers.

"I didn't want to make my decision based off of that and don't want people to think that's why I'm going there or that's why they offered me," he said. "That's partially why I didn't commit right away, but I just feel like it's the right place."

Read more: Idaho Statesman: Varsity Extra Notebook

Congratulations to the two Skyview players on their commitment. I love seeing Idaho commits. I think Kramer and his staff have done an excellent job on recruiting. The quality of players they are bringing in are not only great football players but they are good citizens. That is exactly what needed to happen here. Excited to see more commits after a successful season like this one will be.

Are there any complaints about the kind of Idaho boys Kramer has gotten? Not from me. I love that they all seem to fit the mold of a winner and position they play for D1. I love that ISU now has size and quality smart athletes. It appears the guys coming here are winners. It's nice to look at these kids and see easily what Kramer sees.

Offensive lineman Daniel Heck of Emmett HS just committed to play for ISU as well. I got a chance to see him play a few weeks ago and was fairly impressed.

Latest posts

Back