• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Pine Riders

pocatato

We had three or four kids on the end of the bench that did not dress for games. Who knows who they are and anything about each of them? Are there any scorers in that group? Any point guards? They all look small for 2 or three players and O'brien is still looking for a point, I understand. Cub?

it was probably Lacey, Bay, maybe Little? What about Todd Starks from Memphis is he still on the team?

Todd Starks is still on the team, he redshirted this season. He was one that was in street clothes at the end of the bench at all of the home games this year.

Who knows anything about Todd Starks and Mike Lacey? Who has seen them practice? Tell me what they bring to the table next season. Tell me the same about the Little kid.

Here is some background on Little I picked up from a Memphis basketball message board:

Played with Ammorow Morgan at Cordova H.S. Showed D-1 potential but took some bad advice and attended a D-2 out of high school instead of going the JUCO route. Went to Southern Arkansas for a year and then transferred. Walking on at Idaho State is good for ISU. He is an agile long guy with great hands and a decent midrange game. He can put it on the floor a bit but has a tendency to drift to the wing at times but along with Morgan their junior/senior year they made it to the regions two years in a row. Not a bad pick up at all. Very interesting though that Idaho State has targetted the weakest area of Memphis Basketball to recruit. Morgan who is a very good talent and has shown that, was a logical pickup, Rolando will be a solid pickup, academically the kid from Collierville Sherrod, shined on a team that may have won 20 games in three years. I think character wise they have chosen correctly, talent wise these players are not the cream of the crop, but they should set a decent core for ISU.

Latest posts

Back