• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Player of the week

clawman1

It appears Dane Erikstrup got screwed this week. After scoring 59 points against Summit league opponents I thought he would have a good shot @ POW. The Big Sky didn't see it that way though. Jones of Weber scored 49 points and won the award. :eek:hno:
Jones started both games and played 71 minutes. Dane came off the bench only played 48 minutes yet outscored Jones by 10

Never overlook the Big Sky offices being in Ogden. Montana and Montana State may get the football love, but Weber is always propped as the basketball king.

clawman said:
sacstateman said:
Seattle Eagle said:
Truly hard to believe.

Extra fuel to kick the crap out of Weber.

We took care of that for ya.....
Good Job!! D Satter of the Big Sky office won't even respond to my question as to why???
Coward!

And Portland put a cherry on top of the sundae.....They may not feel so invincible any more....

It's going to be an interesting race for the regular season title this year. UNC looks good as do a few others. I doubt any team survives the conference schedule without at least 2-3 losses.

Latest posts

Back