• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Player Updates

bennbd

Several players went down in the Cal Poly game. Is their any information on availability for future games? If so, please point me too the source.

:)

Mike Kramer said on the coaches show tonight that Sage Warner's season is over. He also said some cryptic comments about Robbie Mackasey on the show so I don't know what his status will be for Saturday.

PBP

Thanks that's the info I was after. Can the coaches show be listened to after the fact....is it live and recorded?

It's broadcast live on the radio and net, and then recorded for later. You can listen to it on demand by going to isubengals.com, clicking on multimedia and then on audio.

http://portal.stretchinternet.com/idast/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The only problem with tonight's show is Jerry kept referencing things for us to see on his Facebook page, and when I looked at it tonight, it must be set to private because there's nothing to see. Ready to add a bunch of friends if you are referencing items on your Facebook, Jerry? lol

bennbd said:
Thanks that's the info I was after. Can the coaches show be listened to after the fact....is it live and recorded?

We really should make the Montana State coaching staff work harder for such information, guys. :?

Thanks to all for pointing me in the right direction. I knew we had a coaches show but couldn't remember when it was and how to access. I missed the real deal but can watch the stretch on demand. Thx again.

Latest posts

Back