• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Please, More On Idaho Kids!!

dave84again

i for one am grateful for all the insight to this topic. i see only one side to this dilema, but i enjoy seeing all sides of it. my opinion to this dilema is much the same as many on here have stated.

We DO offer to most worthy Idaho kids we see as players on the team. Several highschool coaches in the area want their players to believe they are "above" the ISU football quality. For this reason, and many others, these kids scoff at our offer and feel they have more potential elsewhere. Funny thing is a lot of them come back home with their tails tucked between their legs, almost hoping we will offer again. Examples: Cole Nelson, went USU, now doing nothing in football. Kevin McArthy, went to UNLV, limped back home to play for ISU, didn't have the D-1 talent needed for UNLV. He was a good player for us, but got some BAD advice from coaches and his family on just how "good" he was.

to say ISU would make more $$$ from idaho kids on the team sounds nice and almost realistic. Problem here is this town supports the highland/poky game WAAAAAAAAAAAYYY more than they do ISU. These same fans bitch about paying a measley dollar for parking!!

Remember KNOTHOLE????????? i am really starting to believe in his FACILITIES argument as the answer. i can't recall who said the example of Montana's success after the new stadium, but if that is true....that is their answer and probably ours.

if we are all wrong on this subject...let's scrap football, focus on basketball, get some bad ass IDAHO kids in here to play golf and begin our new swimming and diving team. start up mens volleyball, bring back boxing.

Idaho kids will play where they are worthy to play. On our team or not..."THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back