• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Please tell me and us about the game

Reborn2010

Oregon State vs Idaho State

Can someone PLEASE tell me (us about the game)? I'd love to hear about it. I know the score, I know we covered the spread, but is that it??????????? Where is the excitement on this board??????? That score seems dang good to me. Who played great? What were the good things that happened beside Ford's awesome touchdown....Yes Michael Dean returned a kickoff but you forgot to tell us about.

Did we fight? Did we hit hard? Did WE cause any turnovers? HOw did OSU get their points. Where are we weak on D?

Listen to the replay game on stretch internet ISUBengals.com and decide for yourself. That should answer all of your questions. Go get yourself a hamburger, french fries and your favorite soda and enjoy listening to the game as VOTB and PBP do a great job announcing the game play by play. I listened to the pre game, the entire game, and post game. It was Great to listen to the game.

Recap of the game with quotes from Kramer: http://www.idahostatejournal.com/members/isu-football-gaining-through-losing-bengals-fall---but/article_8ea06d46-b71f-5e44-88e8-33a852d7fddf.html

Latest posts

Back