• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

poll: would you travel to the BSC neutral site?

weberwildcat1

poll: would you travel to the BSC neutral site?
http://www.bigskyfans.com/wildcats/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4991" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

poll is actually on weber board but wondering what other sky fans think...

Weber:

Guess it would depend on where that site is. Keep hearing that Reno has made a very, VERY good offer to the Big Sky for both the men and the women. We'll see in the next few weeks I guess.

PBP

If they are gong to do this, I hope it's truly neutral. Billings might not be bad, but I think they screwed themselves by only bidding on the men's tournament.

Sin City Spudhead said:
If they are gong to do this, I hope it's truly neutral. Billings might not be bad, but I think they screwed themselves by only bidding on the men's tournament.

I agree. Putting it in Ogden or Missoula or Cheney is simply giving an individual school far to much of an advantage. That's not fair for the athletes in my opinion.

PBP

PBP said:
Sin City Spudhead said:

I agree. Putting it in Ogden or Missoula or Cheney is simply giving an individual school far to much of an advantage. That's not fair for the athletes in my opinion.

PBP

Ogden=Salt Lake City
Missoula=Bozeman
Cheney=Spokane

Sac:

Not sure what you mean by your post.

My point is those games would be played on the home court of either Weber, Montana or Eastern Washington.

In my opinion that's simply not fair. And for what's it's worth a number of people around the Big Sky agree with that opinion including Seton who publicly said so on the coaches show back in February.

PBP

Latest posts

Back