• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Poll: Would you want Boise St in the Big Sky?

weberwildcat1

http://wildcats.bigskyfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2704" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

poll on weber board.

what are the pro's and con's?

No.

No stability with them in the league, because they'd be looking for the first out they could.

Bozo's total budget is around $30 million, which dwarfs the other Big Sky schools. Their basketball budget is probably 2, 3, 4 times most Big Sky bb budgets.

I would want NOTHING to do with Kustra. Nothing.

JBB nailed this one:

1) they would be just passin' through, 2) BSU is too volatile; they've been in these conferences since 95: Big Sky - Big West - WAC - MWC - Big East - ??? and 3) the Big East will give BSU unreasonable BCS money makingn it difficult to compete with them.

No. Send em' to the Cali bus league. :twisted:

I strongly dislike both BSU & UofI, therefore, I don't want anything to do with them, and would prefer not to even play them.. They both look on ISU with disgust, and I take great joy in being better now academically with a brighter future in academia than them.

tuffgong said:
I strongly dislike both BSU & UofI, therefore, I don't want anything to do with them, and would prefer not to even play them.. They both look on ISU with disgust, and I take great joy in being better now academically with a brighter future in academia than them.

I mostly agree, but Idaho may be screwed either way they look at it. Lots of "ifs," but IF Bozo and Air Force go to the Big East, the WAC WILL lose schools. USU and San Jose will probably go to the MWC, and Louisiana Tech might go to Conference USA since it will probably lose 3 schools to the Big East.

I'm also hearing that UT San Antonio is drawing something like 35,000 fans a game during its inaugural football season, and it might play itself out of the WAC without actually participating in it. Either way, that leaves what, 3 or 4 football playing schools in the WAC? I wouldn't be surprised to see it as a mostly hodge podge basketball conference, with schools like Seattle, Denver, Arlington, Texas State, Bozo, Air Force, and maybe UVU and Bakersfield to get numbers up.

So the question probably is, would you want Idaho back?

Latest posts

Back