• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Portland State

Bengalfanatic2014

Coming off a big upset against WSU. ISU has their hands full this weekend. Any thoughts on the game? I think if sanders plays within himself we will be alright. The vikings look really tough. Big game this week. Go Bengals!!!

I've been reading on the Big Sky forum for Portland yesterday and today, and they feel the same about us. That was a BIG win for their program. However, I feel that Washington State kinda gave the game to them. Washington State is not the powerhouse they used to be. That being said....still a Pac 12 win. Nice job Portland.

Now, I feel very confident in a win Saturday because we could run the ball 75 times with ALL our running backs and score 42 points. So as long as Sanders can hand the ball off, we're good. Lol. Now of course that's NOT what will happen, but the run continues to scare defenses into being vulnerable to our pass game. I won't go into the details of all that, I think we all know. So Bengalfanatic, you're right, as long as Sanders keeps his head, we'll be just fine.
I'm calling 45-17 :D. Call me crazy, but Portland didn't score in the first half of the game, and we were 42 at half. (Then we had to TRY not to score) I know we played two very different football teams, but still. Black Hills State didn't get past the 50 yard line. Not one time!

DOME FIELD ADVANTAGE!!!! Let's get loud!

just curious.... when exactly was washington state known as a powerhouse...?

historic winning percentage of .488 = powerhouse...???

just for perspective - isu stands at .480.....

They played in the Rose Bowl in '98 and '03. They had conference titles in '97 and '02, plus two other Bowl games in that 8 year span. These were my high school and college days, so it's a time I was influenced by there presence as a powerhouse. (What I conceived as a powerhouse during that time) you're welcome to disagree with my opinion.

PSU doesn't have my respect yet. ISU has more talent, they have a lot more all-conference players than PSU does. They have a new staff and all. WSU throws quite a bit and the rain in Pullman took them completely out of their game. ISU by at least a few TD's.

I'm assuming PSU is still running the pistol attack, which will present some unique challenges for ISU's defense, especially the front 7. Preparing for a running QB always adds an extra dimension.

Latest posts

Back