• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.

Practice began 18 minutes ago

GreenDay17

Any reports yet. Someone's got a blackberry or blueberry or boysenberry or whatever don't they??? I guess I'll have to have some patience and check back later.

PSUVikings said:
I know many members are there as we speak, so we should get alot of reports

I just left practice, and things looked good to me. Howland definately impressed me more than Freeman, so I'm glad he's scheduled to be our backup QB (as reported in yesterday's Tribune).

ManOfVision said:
PSUVikings said:
I know many members are there as we speak, so we should get alot of reports

I just left practice, and things looked good to me. Howland definately impressed me more than Freeman, so I'm glad he's scheduled to be our backup QB (as reported in yesterday's Tribune).

good to here

Welcome ManOfVision

Did Sawyer look great or what yesterday in his one offensive drive? I was not able to make it but the write up from the Oregonian seemed to indicate that he looked pretty darned good.

Was Ali suited up yesterday?

martymoose said:
Did Sawyer look great or what yesterday in his one offensive drive? I was not able to make it but the write up from the Oregonian seemed to indicate that he looked pretty darned good.

Was Ali suited up yesterday?

Sawyer was throwing hard and accurately from the shot-gun. He threw an interception ball that was dropped by the defender. Other than that one pass, he was great. The interception ball was probably due to a good read by the DB since he had seen that play a few times before.

This was the best I have seen Sawyer play.

Mo was on the sidelines with his left shoulder wrapped and taped. When asked if he would be ready. He said "You know it ! I'll be ready!" I didn't catch his name but one of the replacement running backs was very good as well.

PSUVikings said:
A1fan said:
The running back was afreshman, Kyley McCrae. He ran hard and smart.

Where was he from? we are loaded at RB this year, we should be stacked for the next 3-4 years

McNary High School... He led the State of Oregon in rushing in 2005.

martymoose said:
PSUVikings said:
A1fan said:
The running back was afreshman, Kyley McCrae. He ran hard and smart.

Where was he from? we are loaded at RB this year, we should be stacked for the next 3-4 years

McNary High School... He led the State of Oregon in rushing in 2005.

ahh...Big pickup for us, as I said we will be loaded for awhile

Latest posts

Back