• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Practice Today 8-15-12

Bengal Roar

Today was one of the most intense practices I have ever seen. I know without a doubt that ISU is getting more bang for their buck out of Coach K and the other coaches. It was all business.

I have not seen that much discipline even with the last 2 coaches combined. Things that stood out to me...

NO walking was going on from drill to drill.
When someone didn't get it after they were told they were off doing pushups like a mad man.
Coaches were in control of their units.
Constantly a coach was talking to players how to better themselves.
Every play was intense and had a game like feel.
Players were focused.
In a round about way he told them to finish the play strong and not half ass it.
Coach K got them on the same page a few times and told them they were in College so act like it.
He is not scared to send someone to the sideline and let them think about what they did.
He is not scared to get his coaches on the same page either.

It was nice to see. Something that I truely believe we have been lacking in. I walked away very impressed with the team today!

Has anyone been to practices the rest of the week? Wondering how everyone is holding up. I went to a few, man it was hard to watch at times. Those boys are working their guts out! I hope they get some great community support this year. They sure are deserving of it. Lets give them some full seats at the scrimmage saturday. :thumb: Go Bengals!!

No TV as far as I can tell. Nothing from ISU or the Big Sky...and Air Force will not televise.

Latest posts

Back