• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Pre-Game Thoughts for Bengals-Hornets Game

up for the challenge said:
The Bengals are back on the road. Any pre-game thoughts for the Bengals-Hornets game?

A lot depends on the injury list. If we have indeed lost two starters on the O-line, two starting DBs and the quarterback, well that changes the complexion of the game just a tad bit.

http://www.idahostatejournal.com/sports/isu/isu-football-the-good-and-the-bad-deciphering-the-pluses/article_34af4ca0-76ea-11e5-a996-db12bae80d36.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Unfortunately this team has been hit with the injury bug this season and it has taken its toll. Excited to see what Gueller can do in a full game running the offense. I like his running ability and the dimension it brings to the offense. The defense in my opinion has been growing tremendously this year and have been playing well the last two weeks. This team is used to playing on the road so I don't believe it will affect there play to much. But like Coach Kramer we need to win one play at a time.

A ton of pups are going to see a great deal of action over the last four weeks of the season. Trial by fire--we are going to see.

This has been a year riddled by injuries. It is not an excuse it is a fact.

I am excited to see what Gueller can do. The kid can move and he is not a small boy either. However, Kramer has stated on more than one occasion that ISU QB's are not going to run the ball because they don't want them taking the shots. I will be interested in seeing what Kramer allows with Gueller now. You have the drug of a big play with his feet--but you don't have anything behind him if he gets hurt. It would be wrong to ask a kids to burn a RS because of injury with just a few weeks left in the season.

I am not talking crap about Sac State, but this is the right game on the schedule (if you must play on the road) for ISU at this moment in time. They have a chance to compete with a team that is struggling.

You know the creed--next man up...lets see what they can do.

It will be interesting to see if they move Pilster back to QB as backup rather than burn Kvinsland's redshirt.

Skippy said:
It will be interesting to see if they move Pilster back to QB as backup rather than burn Kvinsland's redshirt.
I would like to see Pilster play wide receiver and do a few trick plays with him throwing the ball. The combination of him and Tanner could be fun. We have a wide receiver that used to be a star quarterback! Let's use that dynamic. (And he can also be backup QB)

I believe Gueller will be the starting QB. What do you think?

The Bengals have to win this game. A loss to the Hornets on Saturday night will put the Bengals in the cellar in the Big Sky.

Sac State is down to their fourth QB, a true freshman, due to injury.

http://www.idahostatejournal.com/sports/isu/isu-football-bengals-still-trying-to-solidify-quarterback-play-entering/article_50ed3f40-9fec-5b9b-b369-c7e7eafdd8ba.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I do not think Kramer will start Sanders even if he was ready go by game time. Kramer was not happy with Sanders performance in the EWU game.

Sac State is having a problem scoring points this season. I have to think the Bengals will score more points than the Hornets average of 15.4 points per game.

Latest posts

Back