• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Pre-Season Poll(internet posters)

otis campbell

Totally unfounded, some do analysis, most just throw it out. Compiled from a thread on eGriz, nine posted all 13 teams, one posted 12(and left ISU off the list. Here is what ISU got:
10th place, 3 votes.
11th place, 1 vote.
12th place, 4 votes.
13th place, 1 vote.
Of the ten posters, one was SSU, one MSU, and eight UM. Not objective in any sense. UM placed from #2 - #9. I did not vote.
Evidently, the rosey outlook for ISU on this site is not shared by one and all. On the plus side, ISU may be overlooked. Upset city, at least early on. I haven't checked other sites. UM started spring ball before many others. Last day of class is Friday. Maybe the reason eGriz posters have opinions this early.
Oh, well, four more months of idle speculation, then we get it on. :thumb:

Part of the fun in idle speculation are the grains of truth.... I think people are starting to fear ISU.
wouldn't it be great if Hauks former coaches beat him on a regular basis from now on?
Wouldn't it be great if ISU beats UI in the first match?

We all know we can do that.

Truth is there is more stability at ISU this year than many other BSC teams.

Very difficult home conference schedule with NAU, Idaho, MSU and Weber coming to town. I'd be glad if we were to win at least one of those.

....I think we can get three of the 4 games mentioned above....AND I WOULD LOVE IT if two of those three are the Vandals and Weber..... :thumb:

I wonder if they've posted a poll on whether or not MSU will pull off a hat trick this year. :twisted:

Latest posts

Back