• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Pre-Season Prediction

The 2012 schedule was announced. What is your prediction for the top 3 teams? Based on the last couple of seasons I predict the top 3 teams will be:

Montana
Cal Poly
Portand State

I do think ISU has a chance to be in the top 3 if they can average 37 points per game on offense.

Based on last years performance teams losing key players such as PSU, EWU and WSU getting a new coach. The new teams I think did not play in a conference that was as good as the Big sky. ISU will have 4-5 wins. 2013 ISU will be a BSC title contender.

Cal Poly
Montana St.
Montana
North Dakota
Sacramento St.
Eastern Wash.
Idaho St.
Weber St.
Portland St.
Northern Arizona
Southern Utah
UC Davis
Northern Colorado
:twocents:

2012 BSC Football Schedule for ISU

Sacramento State on Sept. 29
@Portland State on Oct. 6
UC Davis on Oct. 13
@Northern Colorado on Oct. 20
@Montana on Oct. 27
Northern Arizona on Nov. 3
@Cal Poly on Nov. 10
Weber State on Nov. 17

I predict we finish the season at 5-3 if we average 37 points per game. If we only average 17 points per game like last year in the BSC I predict no better than 7th place.

Latest posts

Back