• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

PREDICTIONS For ISU vs Boise State

BengalBannMan

Ok, as mentioned before, I think it would be fun to do this each week. It gets quiet in here before game day being that most everything has been shared in the week. Thanks for those who were willing to hang their guesses out there last week. I think mine was the worst!
This week.... Boise State 38-21
Hey I can be hopeful! :D
Boise doesn't score a ton, and I feel we will keep most starters in all game to fine tune our offense. Therefore we will have some 4th quarter scores. Also I've envisioned a Mangum circus catch for a touchdown, a Jakori Ford "suprise speed" touchdown set up by a Xavier studed drive, then a manufactured drive by the collective offense.

So again. Boise wins 38-21. But ISU looks way better!

Had Boise State won last week, I think ISU could have kept things respectable. My gut says the Broncos will beat the Bengals like they are the Vandals. BSU 52 ISU 7

I am hopeful the ISU shows some improvement. I am seeing a nothing to lose attitude from both the coaches and offense. The D may get battered, since BSU is predicted to run, I think we may get an int. or two though. Score 48-21.....optimistically

Bare in mind I felt preseason the BSU was overrated and ISU would make agame of it.

I like our coaches attitude going forward.... I like their optimism in Sanders too

I'm a Bengals Fan!! I predict my team to Win every week!! ISU offense will come together this week.... You heard it first right here!!

Bengals 31-28

Bengals4lyfe said:
I'm a Bengals Fan!! I predict my team to Win every week!! ISU offense will come together this week.... You heard it first right here!!

Bengals 31-28

I love it! You are the man Bengals4lyfe!!!

BengalBannMan said:
Bengals4lyfe said:

Bengals 31-28

I love it! You are the man Bengals4lyfe!!!

I always say the samething. if you don't think you can win then say home. As my man Coach Edwards said you play to win the game. It will be a up hill fight but BSU are slow starters if we can get up on them maybe we can hold them off.

Latest posts

Back