• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

PREDICTIONS For ISU vs Portland

BengalBannMan

I thought it would be fun to start a tradition of throwing some guess out there of each games score. (Just for fun and conversation. It gets dead in here around game day)

On a previous post I threw out a very boisterous 45-17 ISU wins.

Anyone else? :D

Fletcher is more on point with the Vegas odds. Vegas has Idaho State as the 8 point favorite.
I'm still banking (not that I bet the game...lol) on a few more big plays to drive the score up. I like the scores you're posting. Probably more plausible then mine, but I'm just trying to will the football gods! :-) I'm sticking with 45-17!

With a fast-paced offense, keeping the pedal to the metal... and a Defense playing with the attitude of a pissed off Honey Badger.... I predict the SECOND shutout of the season.!! 49-0 ISU.!

I won't predict a score, but I think this will be a great test for Idaho State in a number of areas:
--Portland State has a very physical defense that held ISU's offense to about 130 yards under its average last year, and did a very good job against Wazzu's passing attack last week. PSU's press coverage will challenge the Bengal receivers to get open, and it will challenge Michael Sanders to read the defense and get the ball out more quickly.
--ISU's special teams played better last week, but they are still a work in progress. Close games are often determined by a special teams play or two.
--As discussed previously, the defense must find a way to get off the field vs the very physical running game of PSU's.
In summary: I think it will be a close game that will tell us a lot about the two biggest question marks surrounding this season: QB and whether, and how much the Bengal defense has improved.

Latest posts

Back