• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

PREDICTIONS Game #1 - ISU vs Western Oregon

BengalBannMan

Ok, new season, new hope, new vibe with this team. This of course is supposed to be the "tune up" game. BUT, last year Western Oregon did sneak out a win @ Sacramento State 38-30. BUT, then the next week lost 55-0 to Montana State. BUT, then Montana State lost to Sacramento State 38-41. Who knows what that all means.
I say coach Phen is looking to make a statement. They are not over looking this team, and as they work out the kinks they keep the throttle up.

ISU wins 47-17

...BTW, the Spread on the game is ISU -11.5 the over/under is 60

Some of the players have seen the Big Sky preseason polls. They are pissed. They aren't taking prisoners this years regardless of who they play. Play every game as if it's your last.

42-13..Bengals.

Play mad and play smart, it's time to switch things up!

......I think we're talented...but a little "green" and I also think the coaches will try and win through "effort and playing hard"....while staying as "vanilla" as possible on both offense and defense to not put anything on film for someone else to see....

....so....close early....then we pull away by getting "settled in" and the coaches getting the team past their nervousness......

.....Bengals....31....WOU...17.....

Matt Troxel opens up the playbook. Offense is in good hands this season. Coach Phen says, "Everything Matters". Here we Go!

ISU 45
W Oregon 14

Matt Troxel opens up the playbook. Offense is in good hands this season. Coach Phen says, "Everything Matters". Here we Go!

ISU 45
W Oregon 14

I think ISU's offense stays as vanilla as they can. No need to let the conference teams sneak a peek at what's to come. I think this game is all about the Bengal defense. Offense mentality, stop us if you can. Smash mouth downhill football. The Bengals play hard and take Western Oregon to the cleaners. 45-10.

BIG SKY ROUNDUP: Idaho State wins Phenecie debut, Utah downs UND, Idaho bests Sac State
http://skylinesportsmt.com/big-sky-roundup-utah-downs-und-idaho-bests-sac-state/

UP, technically I suppose that could count as a prediction. Lol. Do you live in Pocatello? I'd be happy to meet you at El Herradero and buy you a plate of street tacos!
Be Humble...nice prediction. You should join us.

I predicted a win and we got one, that's all that matters. Regardless of who crossed the end zone, tonight proved it's a team effort and we need every player to play their best at all times to be successful. WOU is a great DII team and brought it to us that first half. No matter division or conference, we need to always bring our best.

BTW, Defense crushed it tonight. With the weapons they had in Revis and many others, our D played incredible to stop them in the red. First game jitters are out of the way, it's time to open the playbook and start dropping fools!

Did anyone notice that WOU played 2 QB's last night throughout the game? Where was our backup QB's in the 4th QTR? No confidence with big lead or what? The most critical position on the team and our backups did not get any reps. That may come back to bite us when there is a need.

BengalBannMan said:
UP, technically I suppose that could count as a prediction. Lol. Do you live in Pocatello? I'd be happy to meet you at El Herradero and buy you a plate of street tacos!
Be Humble...nice prediction. You should join us.

I nailed it

bhumble - I think keeping Gueller in the game til the end is to make sure he gains confidence early in the season before getting crushed by the 2 FBS teams.

NewBengFan said:
bhumble - I think keeping Gueller in the game til the end is to make sure he gains confidence early in the season before getting crushed by the 2 FBS teams.

That was a question by up not me.

Latest posts

Back