• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

President Satterlee

sasquatch

The more I see and read of him, the more I feel the state board got the right person for the job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd0VtvM4sXs

https://idahostatejournal.com/news/local/satterlee-apologizes-to-faculty-and-staff-for-isu-s-past/article_752090df-f64f-5312-aa57-aef21a9a03c3.html

Completely agree. He gives off a positive vibe and has great leadership and communication skills from what I've seen so far. I believe he'll right the ship at Idaho State University.

Restoring faculty and staff morale is certainly a top priority, congrats to the new president for taking that on right out of the box. Next big thing: staunching the enrollment bleeding to BYU-I and CEI. That one may be even more difficult.

At the football Kick Off Party tonight (Saturday) President Satterlee was introduced to the crowd and gave a short talk. It was nothing I had ever heard an ISU President say before.

Satterlee praised the coaches, players and staff and said that he will do everything he can to help them, their teams and the department as a whole.

He also mentioned how important the athletic programs were to the school.

Like I said nothing I had ever heard prior presidents say before.

This guy may wind up making a major difference to the teams at ISU given some time and support

PBP

….I agree PBP.....Almost thought I was attending a different Big Sky teams "Kick Off Party" listening to him.....side note....they needed to have him....and the speakers before him....on a platform with a better microphone....everyone needed to be hearing what he was saying....and unfortunately he was speaking to a lot of folks who had been golfing (and "socializing") all day......it was tough to hear over some tables toward the back.....BUT i'm impressed with him.....I believe great things are in store for ISU with him at the helm.........

Not only did Satterlee attend and give a short speech, he stayed and talked to not only the boosters but also the players. He asked Grace Kenyon and Saylair Grandon what the women's basketball team needed.

He also stayed to shoot hoops with the men's team long after most everybody else had gone home. He demonstrated he cared about the players and the program.

HIs speech to the faculty on August 13 showed that he wants to improve ISU for students and faculty.

So far, on both academics and athletics, he seems to be the real deal and a good choice for the job.

B40 said:
Not only did Satterlee attend and give a short speech, he stayed and talked to not only the boosters but also the players. He asked Grace Kenyon and Saylair Grandon what the women's basketball team needed.

He also stayed to shoot hoops with the men's team long after most everybody else had gone home. He demonstrated he cared about the players and the program.

HIs speech to the faculty on August 13 showed that he wants to improve ISU for students and faculty.

So far, on both academics and athletics, he seems to be the real deal and a good choice for the job.

Didn't know that. That's great on his part.

PBP

Latest posts

Back