• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

PSU International Recruiter in Suzhou

CaseyOrourke

A few months ago I was watching the PSU convocation on youtube where Dr Linda Walton got the Bradford Millar award. I sent her a congratulatory e-mail introducing myself and asking for some information on PSU for my students. Today I was lucky enough to spend the afternoon with representatives from the International affairs office, Agnes Hoffman and Judy VanDyck (the boys were especially impressed when Judy spun a basketball on her finger).

I just wanted to add my thanks to them for coming to visit us at Suzhou No.10 middle school and hope to see another PSU rep soon.

Right_On_LOGO_Black_Background.jpg

A gift for my 5 month old daughter Lexi from Agnes, Judy and Hongyu. I hope that this means she will someday become a viking in her own right.

778b8153-9743-4c3d-9d46-2fdb9df474b1_zps832b26f6.jpg

pdxfan said:
Great picture, Casey! An early recruit for volleyball? Or soccer, basketball, softball......
I'm thinking basketball of softball, since those are the sports I understand, but her mother being Chinese-American, loves soccer. But, if she ends up being as tall as we think she night be, volleyball may not be out of the realm of possibility.

Latest posts

Back