• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Quote from E-Griz--Lame Duck Staff?

bengalcub

"ISU had a tough week of practice (i won't divulge my sources or info) and this might be lame duck staff. I would hope not, but who knows. But listless is what ISU appears to be at this point. Not going to say they aren't playing, but doesn't seem to inspired."

Tavoy Moore is the key on offense, more touches more touchdowns for the Bengals. He should be lined up all over the field. Coach Earley has to work around his players instead of having them work around his system that is obviously not working...he hasn't done anything.....

SportsMan said:
Tavoy Moore is the key on offense, more touches more touchdowns for the Bengals. He should be lined up all over the field. Coach Earley has to work around his players instead of having them work around his system that is obviously not working...he hasn't done anything.....

In my opinion R. Hill is the key to this offense. Tavoy Moore is a big weapon for the offense and ISU needs to find a way to get it into his hands.

On that last drive--you got to give credit to the kids that got moved over from the defensive side of the ball. If I am going to bash the staff for doing it, the least I can do is give them credit on that one. Bergren, Hutton, Pleasant, Albers, Tyler and Lucky all contributed big on that TD drive.

In my opinion R. Hill is the key to this offense. Tavoy Moore is a big weapon for the offense and ISU needs to find a way to get it into his hands.

You must be family because Hill sucks. He is cursed and should have a permanent spot on the bench. He reminds me of a lamer Jeff Garcia.

I do agree that the QB is the key to your offense, just not Hill.

CAL BENGAL FAN said:

You must be family because Hill sucks. He is cursed and should have a permanent spot on the bench. He reminds me of a lamer Jeff Garcia.

I do agree that the QB is the key to your offense, just not Hill.

Can't say that I am a family member or a friend, although I am sure that Russ would be a good guy to have in ANY FAMILY.

Maybe Hill isn't a very good BSC quarterback, but I think he gives ISU's offense the best chance to move the ball right now. For your interest, he won't be throwing the ball to anyone next season. That should be something that you can look forward to. Also, the player that you support does not SUCK, he is a stud. He will catch plenty of passes no matter who is throwing him the ball. Too bad Cary Grossart (Now at NAU from Folsom, CA) didn't come here, now that would have been a QB with a future.

Too bad Cary Grossart (Now at NAU from Folsom, CA) didn't come here, now that would have been a QB with a future.

Lots of could have beens! I agree; Cary was very talented in high school but not enough to be the man at NAU. He is on his what, third/fourth season and still not playing. What does that tell you? NAU has talent sitting on the bench that we don't even have starting.

Building a team takes lots of things: Solid leadership, talented players, and a little luck at times to name a few. But one key factor that will ignite the other players is a leader/player that rises to the occasion and will not accept defeat. Normally your QB is one of those guys because he has the ability to change the game with a key play and should have a swagger about him that guys connect with. We are swagger-less at QB and the whole offense falls apart because of it.

We have some good pieces of the puzzle but need our swagger at QB so that our men can get behind him and know that it is possible to overcome what seems at times to be hopeless.

I agree a QB with SWAGGER needs to be found. If the QB position is not up to snuff, you don't have to look much farther than the HC do identify the problem. Three OC's in three straight years, musical QB's for three straight years and lack of depth and talent (by the numbers) in the program. This would be better in my opinion if it had more senior (3-4 year letterman) leadership, something that is virtually non-existent in the Zamberlin era.

The problem with this team is not R. Hill or K. Morris, K. Blum, E. Mozzachi (sp?) or L. Butler. The problem lies with the HC that runs the QB position and the team like it is a revolving door with a lifetime guarantee.

Cal, do you happen to have another QB somewhere we don't know about? If not, why waste time bitching about something you cannot change. Hill is the best we have right now, does not matter whether he meets your expectations or not. He is what is here now. I'm going to assume the announcers for the game were correct and Hill has not been playing because of injury. If not, why would we persist in putting Morris in a no win situation? Morris does not throw down field well enough to open up our running game which puts the pressure on him to make plays. He is not ready to do this yet, and with a Sr. QB on the team he should not be in that postion. Hill has his limitations as well, but what he can do is throw down field which helps to open up the running game. As the game went on and we had to pass more you saw the pass rush getting to Hill. This will happen to who ever is back there if we have to pass every down. Our line is just not good enough to give the QB time to make plays without the threat of a running game.

Latest posts

Back