• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Radio inside Holt Arena?

spudbowl

VOTB or Skippy

Is there a FM frequency inside Holt Arena where the men's games can be heard? I cannot receive the Idaho Falls station that carries the games inside Holt. Thanks

It's really weird...as I set up our mini-xmitter last night to 88.1 FM and it was working before the game, then during the game it apparently wasn't. A fan told me he could get the Idaho Falls station on his radio, but the broadcast was delayed (we fixed the delay at halftime). Apparently some receivers can get it and some can't...I'll try the mini-xmitter again tomorrow night, too.

VOTB

Thanks VOTB

I think the key is that if you have a digital radio you can tune in the Idaho Falls station. Those of us with an older dial cannot. I ended up listening to KISU and the women's game during the men's game. Talk about a disastrous second half for the women.

It worked great last night, much appreciated. I always learn things while listening to the games and watching them at the same time.

VOTB, I listened to the 88.1 frequency (at least it was to the left of dial before KISU). It was good until it seemed to fade a bit toward the end.

Latest posts

Back