• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Raemo Trevino DT ISU COMMIT VIDEO!!!!!

demian

I watched Raemo Trevino highlight film on HUDL. OH MY WHAT A STUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talk about a guy who plays with a high motor. First thing that I noticed was that his desire JUMPS OFF THE SCREEEN!! Never quits on a play. Total domination of whoever is in front of him. CHASING GUYS DOWN ALL OVER THE FIELD as a NOSEGUARD. Just an awesome video. I am stunned that that dude isn't being recruited to the Pac 12 or the Mountain West Conference. I don't know, maybe I guess at those levels they probably want there Noseguards to be 6'3" 300 lbs plus so he wouldn't be big enough to play inside and he prob wouldn't be fast enough or long enough to play DE, oh well that guy is a flat out awesome player and one of the best defensive highlight films I have watched (I have watched a lot over the last few years) and Idaho State got a gem in that guy. Glad we have him

yeah.... uh-huh..... like I said...thanks Mrs. Trevino

theres a reason the pac 12 & mountain west didn't come calling

but you go right on pimping the kid

spartan said:
yeah.... uh-huh..... like I said...thanks Mrs. Trevino

theres a reason the pac 12 & mountain west didn't come calling

but you go right on pimping the kid

Ok since you seem to know so much why don't you tell me what is wrong with the kids film for you to tell me that you A.) think I am a woman B.) think I am the kids mother C.) think I am pimping the kid of which I am none of those things. So yeah please tell me what is so asinine about my personal opinion of the kid when you watch his film. I am curious what it is you see on his film that makes my opinion of him so stupid. Please tell me.

Demian,thank you for posting. Keep posting your thoughts and any info you would like to share. You will have to ignore some of the posters on here. I think you are right on about Trevino. I believe they have also gotten a verbal from another DL man Connor Smith that is also an excellent pick up.

isubengalfan said:
Demian,thank you for posting. Keep posting your thoughts and any info you would like to share. You will have to ignore some of the posters on here. I think you are right on about Trevino. I believe they have also gotten a verbal from another DL man Connor Smith that is also an excellent pick up.

Thanks Isubengalfan. lol yeah good point haha. Hey do you know where this DL Connor Smith is from?

From the picture Kenneth Turner posted on twitter; Mike Dean from California, Brandon Monroe from Cali, Nate Shubert from Wash., Andrew Grimes from Wash., Calob Brown from Wash, Triston Beard from Wash, Connor Smith from Wash, as well as Kenneth Turner. I believe there were three additional kids in this weekend.

blackfootbengal said:
From the picture Kenneth Turner posted on twitter; Mike Dean from California, Brandon Monroe from Cali, Nate Shubert from Wash., Andrew Grimes from Wash., Calob Brown from Wash, Triston Beard from Wash, Connor Smith from Wash, as well as Kenneth Turner. I believe there were three additional kids in this weekend.

Awesome! we will know in the next few days who is committing out of those guys that visited this weekend

Latest posts

Back