• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Ray Holley RB OrangeCoast CC to ISU?

bengalcub

Ray Holley
Orange Coast CC
RB
5-9/190/4.5
10 games
311carries 1457 yards 18TD's 145.70 YPG 4.68 YPC
dpt-spoccpos090109.jpg

Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8uGdX7Nt0k

Ray Holley, Orange Coast College, Has an offer from Idaho State and appears headed there.

After affixing his name to the Orange Coast College football record book, tailback Ray Holley is attempting to do the same to a college scholarship offer.

Holley, whose 1,457 rushing yards in 2009 set an OCC single-season record, has an offer in place from Idaho State, Pirates Coach Mike Taylor said Wednesday.

Taylor said there has also been interest from Cal Poly San Luis Obispo in the 5-foot-9, 190-pounder, who scored 18 of OCC’s 20 rushing touchdowns and produced 97.2% of the teams ground yards in 10 games.

It is less attention than he deserves, Taylor believes.

“I don’t know if it’s because of his size or what it is,” Taylor said.

Holley received more attention for his work as a sophomore. The first-team All-National Division performer has also been named to the All-Region III first-team offense.

He is one of two running backs named to the team, which recognizes the top community college players in the state in four regions.

Holley is one of several Pirates who either have or are trying to finalize plans for extending their careers at a four-year school.

features0103.jpg

Upon further review it looks like the offer may have been pulled to go with Rover instead. Then again, who knows. I'll take both...

"Idaho State decided to offer another back from Chaffey (Jahmel Rover) and with Kansas, I'm sure all those coaches got fired when coach (Mark) Mangino left so right now I'm just waiting," Holley said. "When I get back to school I'm going to meet with my coaches and see what is going on with it all. I sent out a bunch of emails to schools all over trying to find out their interest level and stuff like that so I'm still hopeful something happens."

Latest posts

Back