• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Recommended Reading

Skippy

Chase Glorfield's blog with a transcript of Mike Kramer's final press conference this season:

http://pocatelloshops.com/new_blogs/chase/?p=86" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I can't wait to see 20+ new faces that are committed to changing the future and fortunes of Idaho State football. As painful as it was this season, I feel like I can see a solid foundation of a football program coming together. Things are getting fixed, little by little and I no longer feel like the program is taking huge steps backwards. I got a feeling that the next 3-4 years of building will end up being very worthwhile.

In fact, I hope Tingey extends Kramer's contract prior to next season. Not that Tingey isn't committed at all, just keep showing the coaches and the kids that he has the confidence in Kramer to build things the right way.

Thanks Skippy for posting this blogsite....and i agree bengalcub on the extension ...show the community and the athletes that the athletic administration is standing strong with kramer.....i too am excited to get another recruiting class signed and coming in with the same resolve that the coaching staff has......Go Bengals!...

You gotta love Kramer. Taking responsibility on the 4th down call at PSU shows what kind of a guy he is. It's refreshing to have a coach take his share of the responsibility.

My prayers of fast healings and healthy recoveries go out to our injured players. Damn the luck. All my best to them and their families that they will have the support they need to come back healthy and stronger than ever. Keep the faith boys. Passion and just the pure love of the game will carry you far. Fingers crossed. GO BENGALS!!!

Latest posts

Back