• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Redshirt linemen excited

tigerpaws

http://www.journalnet.com/article_601d926c-3c8e-11df-984f-001cc4c03286.html

Rooting for the boys here, especially practice jersey 88!

Well, he'd like to play DE (as he did in high school), but it looks like an interior D-line position is more likely at this time. But then again, it's spring and who knows how things will shape up by the time the season rolls around. While the 4.9 40 is pretty good for a 271 pound kid still recovering from shoulder surgery (and not in his best shape by any means), he was actually a little disappointed with that and is sure he can cover it faster later. He's got a great vertical too, 30 inches if I recall correctly, and cut a good number in the shuttle as well. Pretty quick and athletic for a guy who can bench 185 25 times. Of course, I love to brag --- thanks for giving me license to do so!! Let's hope he gets to play and makes an impact this year. I know he is incredibly excited and has a fierce winning spirit. Man, I can not WAIT for the season to start. Will be at the 4/24 game - we should say hi.

Why in the hell would you move this kid to the middle?
Let's not go there again.
Don't try and get him to 300lbs and on the nose.
Use the talent he possesses.
He probably is the fastest dlineman we have.
Keep him on the outside where we can utilize his tools (SPEED) at a spot where we are SO WEAK at already.
We need a pass rush
heal click
We need a pass rush
heal click
We need a pass rush
heal click

Latest posts

Back