• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Richardson to Walk On at BYU

skippy57.0

Jared Richardson of Bonneville High joins Mason Higham, an ISU recruit, of Shelley as "preferred walk-ons" at BYU:

http://blogs.sltrib.com/recruiting/

Another example of why it's sometimes hard to recruit Idaho kids at Idaho State.

Reliable sources from Idaho Falls and Shelley indicate that one of the major reasons for Higham and Richardson choosing BYU was the presence of wood lockers in the bowels of the Cougars' stadium. Richardson was quoted as saying, "There's nothing better than a nice oak locker in which to store your gear after a robust workout on the gridiron. Your pads and cleats and jock just seem to look great when set against the background of pure wood." Higham was excited about the prospect of his locker one day being sold for mulch material to a Provo landscaping firm.

You know dave84, the only thing you can do is post things that nobody understands and is very-retarded like. I don't think you learned anything at your education at BYU or Ricks, except how to pay your tithing money when your church bill gets sent to you every month. And how to have lots of kids.

mighty_bengals said:
You know dave84, the only thing you can do is post things that nobody understands and is very-retarded like. I don't think you learned anything at your education at BYU or Ricks, except how to pay your tithing money when your church bill gets sent to you every month. And how to have lots of kids.

mighty_bengal....

I totally sided with you on the locker issue...and think these guys are childish for ripping it (although at least they made the attempt with humor)...but your comment about getting a "monthly" bill from the church isn't funny. These guys are wrong...but ripping on someone's religion is out-of-place here.

mighty_bengals said:
I will DITTO to what votb said. The locker thing was and is a good post about donating and getting some pride back to these players BUT the comment about the religion is out of line (imo). Just like others ripping on mighty_bengals about the donation they gave to the locker room. Out of line. (imo)

It is so funny to me how people view the LDS faith. Be careful mighty_bengals, the LDS missionaries might be on your doorstep right now? Who knows, you might learn something if you let them in!?

mighty-bengals.......let me clarify some of your confussion. i didn't go to Ricks or BYU, i'm currently in my last semester at "the" ISU, bengals my man, bengals. also...i only have two kids, and hope i will soon be turned into a steer. also...bag all you want on my religion, those of us who are on top, are used to those of you down low trying to make it. i would love to sit down with you and tell you all about how wrong you are and how whatever your faith is JUST AIN'T RIGHT. anytime you want to visit about religion....i'll be more than happy to. THIS SITE HOWEVER......IS ABOUT SPORTS AND NOT YOUR SHORT COMINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK ME UP!

HOLY COW! I think someone once said that pride comes before the fall... A little proud of ourselves are we? Because God knows only one religion is right and any other religions are just pitiful. Poor unfortunate souls, how will you ever make it without Mormonism?

Can we please talk Bengal sports on here and leave religion out of it? There aren't enough Bengal fans out there for us to be divided. Let's stick together.

I am sorry for what I wrote and it has no place here on this board. I should have addressed my issue with the poster by PM or something like that.

Latest posts

Back