• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Roster and Schedule?

Ask and ye shall receive...

Looks like ISU will go with the 10 guard lineup? The three forwards and a center should help.

http://www.isubengals.com/roster.aspx?path=mbball" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

What is interesting to me is Chris Hansen still being listed as a player and a Grad Student??? Does he become the first player to play in college for 5 years???? 1 year in JC and 3 years at ISU equals 4 years doesn't it???

sacstateman said:
What is interesting to me is Chris Hansen still being listed as a player and a Grad Student??? Does he become the first player to play in college for 5 years???? 1 year in JC and 3 years at ISU equals 4 years doesn't it???

Hmmm, VOTB or Skippy?, this seems odd.

sacstateman said:

My first guess was Chris was going to be a G/A, but then I see they already have a G/A listed. So maybe just a typo. BTW, Chris wouldn't be the first player to play five years -- or even six. There have been a lot of players who got hardship years because of injuries. But Chris certainly doesn't appear to fit that category.

If you click on his name his bio states " Chris finished his career as the 9th all-time leading scorer".....I thought "finished" meant FINISHED....and his last name isn't even Clinton...lol

Latest posts

Back