• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Roster Roulett

Skippy

It's that time of the year. ESPN reports Bengal walk-on Clint Thomas is moving on, as are Weber Wildcats Josh Fuller of Rexburg and Royce Williams. The spring signing period, BTW, begins Wednesday:

http://espn.go.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/10702122/tracking-every-transfer-2014-offseason-college-basketball" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Will be interested to see if Seton picks up anyone later this week. He still has two scholarships to give if he wishes to.

Have been hearing talk that he might do so.

PBP

I think that Josh Fuller of Madison is confused and doesn't know what he wants to do. He committed to play for Utah out of high school before going on a mission. And then he ends up playing for Weber last year and now he wants to go somewhere else. I really don't think he has a redshirt year to use when transferring, so maybe he'll end up at a junior college.

coastal bengal said:
Any word on Marcus Bradley? Did he take a redshirt year? Is he even in the mix anymore?
I am out of the loop on this one. Last time I talked to Bill he was going to give Marcus a deadline to get eligible and then move on. I don't know where that stands.

boisebengal said:
I think that Josh Fuller of Madison is confused and doesn't know what he wants to do. He committed to play for Utah out of high school before going on a mission. And then he ends up playing for Weber last year and now he wants to go somewhere else. I really don't think he has a redshirt year to use when transferring, so maybe he'll end up at a junior college.
In Fuller's defense, he was the victim of a coaching change at Utah. When he got back from his mission his scholarship was gone. Isu offered him but he chose the Wildcats. I could see him landing at a place like Westminster. We shall see.

Problem is, josh Fuller is not really that good. I don't want him at ISU. He's not good enough to play at Weber, so does that make him good enough for us? Never was too impressed with him in HS.

ISU has just sent out a release that Scott Tyler is leaving the program at the end of the semester.

PBP

.....fingers are crossed for both ISU programs.....I realize they are not in the same spots....seton is building from several years of success...did well this year with really a relatively overall young squad....whereas bill is still putting together a group that he can build his base with....but bill....with the years of experience and connections he has....I expect a good group coming....anyone can see he's put together a couple of positive steps the last two years....so maybe a surprise or two from the JC ranks plus a strong class of talented freshmen....that's what i'm hoping for.....i'm sure hoping we do not have a couple of big men sign.....who can not get eligible....for whatever reasons..."been there...seen that".....

Latest posts

Back