• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Ryan Smaha to Weber State

bengalcub

Ryan Smaha has accepted the defensive backs / special teams coordinator job at Weber State.

Montana Grizzly source sent PM stating that Matt Troxel MAY be on his way to Montana as well.

I hate the fact that Coach Smaha is going to Weber, but it is a great opportunity for him. Coach Smaha will be greatly missed as he had the fire and desire to win that the program needs.

Ok, I think it's good that the assistants are in demand. Smaha will be able to list "coordinator" on his resume, so it's a step up. Montana is still considered an elite FCS program, and Troxel is an alum. I get that.

But...............................

Both programs are being led by interim coaches. That seems to be a somewhat risky move to make. I think that Sears becomes the head coach at Weber, unless the season is an absolute disaster. I don't think Delaney remains as head coach at Montana. They are on band-aid status for this season becaue Pflugrad was fired so late. Once the season is over, they are going to make a clean sweep of that program. There's just too much of a bad taste left in everybody's mouth from what's going on up there.

:?:

I do not see Montana or Weber State winning the BSC this year due to the coaching changes but I maybe wrong. The BSC will be very competitive this year so we should have an idea who are the top teams midway through the season. I hope ISU is one of those teams.

Latest posts

Back