• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Sac State game

BengalBannMan

Everyone is running the play where they shift everyone to one side then the qb keeps and goes the other. They really should be able to recognize that better.
Offense will get going. Looks like they are shaking off the traveling, yet getting some big throws at times

What amazes me is how confused the secondary looks week in and week out. Bust, bust, bust. No picks and no pressure on the QB. The secondary seem to be a bugaboo year after year. Crazy.

Ok let’s have a good third qtr and catch right back up. We have been bad the last few games in third qtr maybe today we reverse that trend and come out on fire this 3rd qtr

I'm at the sac State game right now and honestly I'm at a loss for words. Our defense needs to make adjustments. We are better than Sac state and should be winning this game!!

Let's hope so. But yes Bengalcub, I just don't get how it's so obvious that our huge weakness is the dbs on the deep ball, and it's not been addressed. The only thing that should practiced this week is dbs on deep coverage, and O-line pass rush blocking. Lol.
On the positive note, we're not talking about Tanner overthrowing, forcing throws, and interceptions. It really seems he had finally settled into his confidence.
Let's see how the corrections happen with the second half adjustments.

Tacoma5, I agree, talent wise we look better then them. We have better pieces and weapons. We really need to get going this second half.

S.o.b. when 2 guys shift to one side, the balls being run to the otherside!!!! It's no secret. It's in every game in college football this year

Agreed. If we could protect the out routes and deep pass, we could beat a lot of people. Side note...gueller is so good at dragging the pile after the catch. What an athlete

The best thing about this team this year, is that they have been fighting and not quiting. The feel of the team tonight felt very uninspired to me. Idk, maybe it's just me, but that felt like very flat attitudes. Road trip tired? Idk, but I'm very glad we're at home next week. The atmosphere in the Holt arena seems to really help the kids relax, have fun, and play hard. Definitely looking forward to a more excitable team next week!

2 things really bother me, why the DB's haven't improved, and why the wide outs keep dropping the ball.....seriously how many games can we win when we are ranked in the bottom 10 for defense.....

Agreed. Dbs are the obvious weak link. No improvement all year. Thank god we don't have to play the big passing game of EWU this year.

Latest posts

Back