• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

SAGAN GRONAUER QB from Las Vegas (Verbal)

bengalcub

SAGAN
GRONAUER
PRO-STYLE
6-0
CLASS OF 2019
LAS VEGAS, NV (Faith Lutheran HS)

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/5335135/59cb24745eec0937588f0758

From Nevada Preps article:

Faith Lutheran’s Sagan Gronauer comes in at No. 1 on our list of Southern Nevada’s top five quarterbacks.

To create the list, we spoke with coaches from the Mountain and Desert Regions in Class 4A. A couple of the base questions were: “Who is the top high school quarterback today?” and “Who would you pick to start a team?”

Then we grabbed the statistics from last season, looked at the player’s collective rankings on recruiting websites and used our own judgment to fill holes.

Stay tuned for our running back, wide receiver/pass catcher and defensive player lists that will be unveiled each week until the end of July.

Nevada Preps Quarterback Rank: Faith Lutheran’s Sagan Gronauer No. 1

Class

Vitals

6 feet, 1 inch; 205 pounds

Honors

Northwest League MVP Offense, All-Northweast League First Team Offense (2017)

Recruiting

Gronauer has an offer from Idaho State.

Last year’s stats

Gronauer completed 55.3 percent of his passes for 2,307 yards and 22 touchdowns to eight interceptions. He rushed for 155 yards and six touchdowns. He led the Northwest League in passing yards and touchdowns, was second in the Sunset Region and third in Southern Nevada.

What they are saying

— “He is, in my opinion, one of the top guys in the city,” a Mountain Region coach said. “I have nothing but good things to say about him. I think he’s a good, talented kid.”

— “He hits his spots,” a Mountain Region coach said. “He runs his scheme really well. He’s just very consistent. He doesn’t have a lot of errant throws. He’s not afraid to take the check down. He’s a very disciplined player.”

— “He’s a great passer. I think his arm strength was one that was unmatched all season as far as the quarterbacks we played against,” a Desert Region coach said. “He buzzed some slants in there and you realized he was throwing that ball pretty hard. He’s got that and the ability to be accurate and it’s tough on defense without a doubt.”

— “Runs his offense really well. Fast-paced, up-tempo. Throws the ball really good,” a Desert Region coach said. “I think he’s good. I don’t think he’s great. He’s got another year to go, but as a junior he did a great job.”

Looks like a good pick up. We really need a good QB in this next class to add to what I think is very good depth right now.

Latest posts

Back