• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Say it isn't so.

bengalcub

2011 Men's Basketball Roster...

http://www.isubengals.com/roster.aspx?path=mbball" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Coaching staff needs to be updated. Surprised to see Kamil still on the roster. I see Banipal has been confirmed. Other than that, the usual suspects.

Are the two Polish kids still enrolled at ISU? No campus sitings from my on-campus sources thus far. Hard to miss those guys, as well. :)

The student directory still shows Kusmieruk, but it does not list Gawrzydek. (But then, it also doesn't list Banipal, either).

Wildcat, from top to bottom, take your pick.. Not really anyone for opposition to worry about and for us ISU fans, no one really to get excited about.. This roster would compete exceptionally well at D III, though..

I'm excited about Melvin and we have some nice local recruits in Cameron, Garrett, and Andy. I think this team has a good chance to positively surprise the Big Sky with a lot of wins. I'm a bengal fan and want to put out some positive vibes.

isualum1982 said:
I'm excited about Melvin and we have some nice local recruits in Cameron, Garrett, and Andy. I think this team has a good chance to positively surprise the Big Sky with a lot of wins. I'm a bengal fan and want to put out some positive vibes.

I hope you are right, sir... ;)

Not sure about roster but Alexander, C. O'Brien, and VanFleet are gone for staff. As well as trainers, ticket manager and a bunch others in the Athletic Dept.

weberwildcat said:
I dislike that there are 0 players from Idaho. :thumbdown:

It looks like the staff was looking at Post Falls guard Marcus Colbert, but he gave a verbal to Montana State yesterday...

The 5-foot-10 Colbert averaged 16 points, 5.2 rebounds and 4.9 assists last year, and was named first-team All-Idaho in 5A for the second straight year by The Idaho Statesman newspaper of Boise.

As a sophomore, he helped the Trojans win a state title, and last year he helped them finish fourth at state.

The summer prior to his junior year, Colbert said he had full-ride offers from Montana, Cal Poly and Portland State, but those schools have since recruited junior college guards, he said.

This year, he was also considering Idaho, Idaho State (though neither had offered a scholarship) and Cal Poly. He committed after his first - and only - official recruiting visit.

Read more: Colbert of Post Falls Commits to Montana State

Bengal Roar said:
Not trying to be negative but I am not hearing any postives about this years BB team? I hope he has something up his sleeve.

Anyone made it out to a practice? Sounds like the coaches had high hopes for Morgan?

How many minutes a game do you think Kusmieruk can go?

westcoastbias said:
Bengal Roar said:
Not trying to be negative but I am not hearing any postives about this years BB team? I hope he has something up his sleeve.

Anyone made it out to a practice? Sounds like the coaches had high hopes for Morgan?

How many minutes a game do you think Kusmieruk can go?

I have read that O'Brien is hoping for 25 minuts a night from Kusmeriak... that would certainly be a nice boost if he is at that level of conditioning.

Latest posts

Back