• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Score PREDICTION Game #4 ISU Bengals vs Northern Colorado

BengalBannMan

This week is the first game that counts for the Big Sky Championship. We visit Northern Colorado. We all know what we did last week, but it's worth noting what Northern Colorado did as well. Going into the 4th quarter they were only down 31-21 to FBS Colorado Buffs who destroyed us last year, and were ranked in the top 25 most of last year.
Idaho State seems to be coming together as a team. I don't say that just because of last week's win, and I don't say it just talking about football. The guys are growing closer as brothers, and it shows in attitude, and willingness to continue to fight for each other.
Spread is ISU +9 over/under 69.5

ISU keeps it going. Flips the script on Vegas line. Wins on the road where they broke the road losing streak in 2014.

Prediction ISU 38 UNC 30

ISU HAS YET TO COME UP EMPTY HANDED IN THE RED ZONE THIS YEAR. TIED FOR THE BEST IN THE COUNTRY.

28 - 24. NC. The Bears are tough at home so I gave them the edge. The Bengals have to show they can win in the Big Sky on the road before I predict a victory.

....Phenicie and the staff work hard this week to keep the team "well grounded"....Bears are tough and might jump on us early...but the team knows they can win on the road....and Matt T pulls some tricks out of his offensive playbook....we fight through it....get a lead and hang on.......ISU 34....No Colorado....24......

I think this game has a real good chance of being suspended. The weather forecast calls for thundershowers in Greeley from Kickoff well into the evening. I was at a Texas Tech game this last weekend and they had quite a weather delay because of thunder and lightning. The storm passed and the game ended around midnight.

Hope I am wrong and am really praying that Flanigan is good to go. They may need 2-3 solid backs to win a game in the mud. If it gets to that point, believe it or not, I like Idaho State's chances.

If they play the whole game, I would say ISU, 31-14.

Flying into Denver tomorrow, hopefully we don't have too many game delays with the storm. From what I hear N. Colorado has a system in place due to being a common occurrence in their area.

My prediction is 21-17 ISU. This is going to be a Defense battle and I'm hoping we get some key players back. ;)

I do not like predicting the other team to win and was hoping the Bengals would win but until the Bengals win on the road in the Big Sky I have to go with the same prediction. It was a great game and it took a 37 yard field goal for the Bears to pull off the victory. Since I was the only person to predict the Bears to win that puts me at 3-1 so far for the predictions. Two more tacos or six tacos now overall.
That on side kick came back to bite us but hey you have to gamble sometimes to win on the road.

up for the challenge said:
I do not like predicting the other team to win and was hoping the Bengals would win but until the Bengals win on the road in the Big Sky I have to go with the same prediction. It was a great game and it took a 37 yard field goal for the Bears to pull off the victory. Since I was the only person to predict the Bears to win that puts me at 3-1 so far for the predictions. Two more tacos or six tacos now overall.
That on side kick came back to bite us but hey you have to gamble sometimes to win on the road.

The score difference was 1 point. Since bhumble and Tacoma5 predicted a 3 point difference and you predicted a 4 point difference, they both were closer and therefore win the Score Prediction game. No tacos for you.... :bad:

up for the challenge said:
Tacoma5 was 4 point like me. bhumble won but I should get 1 taco for predicting the Bears to win.

Everybody wants a participation / honorable mention trophy these days.

trophy-patch-3D_400x400.jpg

“It’s great to have these wonderful stats and points, but the bottom line is we still game up with a loss in the column,” ISU head coach Rob Phenicie said. “There’s no moral victories. We are evaluated on wins and losses and that’s a loss to Northern Colorado.

That's what I'm talking about.

Latest posts

Back