• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Score Prediction Hornets-Bengals

The Bengals are favored by 3-1/2 points going into this game. Is Sanders available or not available for QB in this game? Will Gueller get the start at QB if Sanders is available for this game? What about the other Bengals players that were injured last Saturday, are they available to play or not available to play? I am giving the edge to the Bengals going into this game as the Bengals defense seems to be improving and the offense has the potential to score 30 points or more. The Hornets lost to Southern Utah last Saturday 44 - 0. They started a true freshmen QB last Saturday which is their fourth QB this season as their other three QB's were injured. The Hornets are only averaging 15.4 points per game on offense this season thus far. What do you think?

so.... you start a new thread titled 'score prediction'....

and then... don't give a score prediction.....

brilliant.... just brilliant..... :clap:

Spartan- I said I give the edge to the Bengals winning this game. That is my prediction! Some posters give their score predictions and some posters only talk about the upcoming game. It is all good. This game to me has too many unknowns going into this game so I cannot give an actual score prediction but I do give the edge to the Bengals winning this game based on what I said above.

up for the challenge said:
The Bengals are favored by 3-1/2 points going into this game. Is Sanders available or not available for QB in this game? Will Gueller get the start at QB if Sanders is available for this game? What about the other Bengals players that were injured last Saturday, are they available to play or not available to play? I am giving the edge to the Bengals going into this game as the Bengals defense seems to be improving and the offense has the potential to score 30 points or more. The Hornets lost to Southern Utah last Saturday 44 - 0. They started a true freshmen QB last Saturday which is their fourth QB this season as their other three QB's were injured. The Hornets are only averaging 15.4 points per game on offense this season thus far. What do you think?
Up for the challenge... I'm glad to see you decided against your feeling that Sac State had the advantage going into this game. :-)
To answer your question, Sanders will not be starting this week or for the next 3-4 weeks. Tanner Gueller will be starting, and Pilster will be the back up. Pilster is looking very good at back up.

My prediction is 38-14 ISU of course.
Even though we have a new QB this week, I think that Gueller, even if told not to as to not get hurt, will run the ball often as the QB. (As he did in the final few drives in the EWU game)
Our defense will continue to improve. Our offense will dominate the pass, and running game will be medium. But X Finney will still get 100+ yards.
Tanner Gueller will scramble for 50+ yards! :-)
I was talking with Madison today, and I told him he has 8 catches to break into the top 10 of all time, (he said he had no idea) :roll: lol... so he said he would have 8. Look for him to have 125 yards.

Bengalbannman - Sorry to hear Sanders maybe out for the Season. Now, looking forward to Gueller to show case his QB skills. The Bengals need a victory on Saturday

I get a kick out of Spartan, he's really got quite the sense of humor! It's pretty funny whenever he pounces on not up for the challenge like that.

Bengalbannman - Sorry to hear Sanders maybe out for the Season. Now, looking forward to Gueller to show case his QB skills. The Bengals need a victory on Saturday
Ya, up for the challenge, it does suck for these guys to get hurt. But I do like the idea of having Tanners running ability. He's not amazing, he does dun when available and he's good at it. I'm looking forward to tomorrow's game. The teams spirit is not broken. They are excited to play!
(LET'S GET SOME MORE PREDICTIONS!!!! DON'T BE AFRAID TO THROW A SCORE OUT THERE. IT'S JUST FOR FUN GUYS. NO BIGGIE. :-) )

ISU 41 Sac St. 24. The Bengals are hungry and want to finish the season on a four game winning streak. I think Gueller has a solid game right around 300 and 3 TD's. I predict X to have a nice game as well. Over a 100. Lets Go Bengals!!!!

I would not look for Tanner to do to much running. Down by 24 against a three man line is not the same. I hope he takes it when it's there but he can't take the shots he took last week all game. Both teams need a win bad this should be a good one. ISU wins 39 24

BengalBannMan said:
Up for the challenge... I'm glad to see you decided against your feeling that Sac State had the advantage going into this game. :-)
To answer your question, Sanders will not be starting this week or for the next 3-4 weeks. Tanner Gueller will be starting, and Pilster will be the back up. Pilster is looking very good at back up.
Where did you get the info about Sanders being out 3-4 weeks? Because no one has released anything about it. I don't believe he is done for the year and think he might even be practicing next week.

Let's just say an extremely high source. ;-) (Im not so sure I can say. Lol. I was very surprised he told me) Where did YOU here he would practice next week?

Too many under thrown passes. Good with quick passes bad with touch passes. Can't get through progressions, locks on.

They have traded over throws for under throws...

Oh and horrible defense...

Latest posts

Back