• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Score Predictions for Weber State

28 - 21 Weber State. I give the advantage to Weber State as ISU has not won there since 1984. I hope the Bengals can win this game but Weber State is wanting to end their season with a winning season.

37-20 BENGALS
Isu is going to air it out. They have nothing to lose, and Kramer will want to push/test Sanders. Madison and Xavier will have great games!

BengalBannMan said:
37-20 BENGALS
Isu is going to air it out. They have nothing to lose, and Kramer will want to push/test Sanders. Madison and Xavier will have great games!

Well, Sanders will not start BengalBannMan. Gueller will be the starter. Are you going with the same score?

I'm sticking with the same score... sure! Although I'm more nervous now. Tanner has too many picks. But here's hoping! :-)
Tanner does add more mobility and I feel the plays are run faster.

How are we this bad on offense Sanders looks horrible today. Running game has been working but we still keep going away from it. This game is gonna be ugly I'm guessing we lose big again today. 42 to 7.

No doubt our offense has regressed so much this year its embarrassing. Our defense is making strides and doing its best to keep us in games. If anything we need a new OC before we need DC. We also definitely need a special teams coach for sure and need to recruit a punter and kicker.

Again 4 straight passes and no runs. Are we just plain stupid it's obvious the passing game is not working because we have completely given up on the run. They are just sitting back waiting for the pass. Also stop with screen passes they are not working.

We our not very good in key positions. Kramer has to get out of Idaho and start recruiting and signing some JUCO players in California and Arizona otherwise it will be same old same old next season. Get another JUCO QB and two fast receivers that can make plays on offense. If nothing else, Kramer can say he tried.

If I hear more about juco players i will puke. we already have a juco qb that can't pass gas let alone pass the damn football. get coaches that can coach, plan, and manage for hells sake.

I have been puking all season watching this offense and it is not the coaches. QB's and Receivers do not move the chains and Kramer talks about it all the time. Find some skill players that can move the chains.

clawsandpaws said:
If I hear more about juco players i will puke. we already have a juco qb that can't pass gas let alone pass the damn football. get coaches that can coach, plan, and manage for hells sake.
Michael Sanders can't fart/pass gas? I don't follow..?

Raise you hand and hold up four fingers as it is the 4th Qtr. Again, the Bengals trail with our dynamic offense of the score of 28 - 7. Passing type of offense - sure Kramer..... We are in the cellar for sure.

Cellar indeed. Sanders needs to be regulated to a backup next year. Amazed at how bad we look today totally pathetic. If Kramer gets rid of any coaches it needs to be at OC we are flat out awful.

Latest posts

Back