• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Senior Night

Mule1

Congratulations to Matt and Lucas the seniors being honored tonight. Both have contributed to the ISU Basketball program. Especially Matt who is a local athlete who at the conclusion of his career will be in the top five rankings in most categories (Steels, Assist, 3 Point goals and 15th in points scored). A local athlete whose leadership and presence has made this basketball team better in his 4 years of playing. Congratulations

I haven't checked in for awhile! I have been pleased to hear that the players are doing remarkably well! Tonight's game was apparently no exception!

Just wanted to say congratulations to the players, coaches--and their families! You guys have worked hard and it is paying off! I was sad to miss tonight's game :( I broke my pinky-toe...I don't have a trainer to fix me up when it's game time--sorry :( I was there in spirit!

Nice win by the men, they are peaking at the right time. AK has really got his game together and I have never seen him pass so well. Also, congratulations to the Bengal women for making the Big Sky tourney, let's hope that they can hang on to 3rd place. Quite an accomplishment, when most people wrote them off due to injuries and other problems.

Nice to see the seniors tonight with their families. Did i hear that Steijn's parents flew from the Netherlands? I am glad for the whole team. They really looked good. I am proud of them and the coaching staff! GO BENGALS!

yes, Stein's parents were in the front row and had a blast and when you see them you understand why Lucas is so tall. In addition, Matt Stucki brought his son out with him for introductions. With Matt Stucki as the Dad and Chelsey Chambers as the Mom, I think that ISU should sign Colton Stucki to a letter of intent for the freshman class of 2027. :D

Wow! These last two games have been the most fun in years! Great crowds, great TEAM basketball!

If you're Coach O'Brien, who do you nominate for Big Sky POW this week? AK had 17 pts tonight and is deserving. Lucas had a double-double and is deserving. Tonight alone Amorrow and Stucki combined for something like 15 assists. Both are deserving.

Good luck next week against UNC or MSU!

Latest posts

Back