• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

So What Happens Now ?....

clawsout

.....i'm referring to coaches ?....players ...returning or asked "not to" ?....I guess I believe we need a change in the coaching staff....otherwise I have a sinking feeling that we will be wasting a lot of talent in both returning players and new ones coming next year....after hearing last night that we were "1 and 11" after trailing at halftime....WTH ?....are there not adjustments being made , etc ?....is our coaching staff not seeing changes that need to be made "during the game"....." I like Coach Evans BUT..." .......anyone else's thoughts ?? ...........

Evans has one more year left, I believe. He's not going anywhere. The staff hasn't changed since he arrived, and I don't anticipate that happening. This staff is bad at subbing and making adjustments.

Somebody has to go if Evans wants to get a strong 4 player. I know I'll sound like a jerk, but is it really necessary to offer scholarships to walk-on players who have primarily spent all their time on the bench? Sure, it's nice to do, but it's not helping the depth at all.

:twocents:

True, apparently the thinking that this was Bill's last year on his contract was incorrect. Madison asked Bill last night what his future holds and Bill very clearly said he's got one more year on his deal.

Don't know where the confusion came on this but everybody (including me) got it wrong.

PBP

They let Kramer retire and gave coach Phen a 1 year trail then brought him up to snuff. The coach from a Wy. J.C. recruited Hansen and Salarin then brought them here, just food for thought. GO BENGALS

Latest posts

Back