• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Some Videos I Made

isusuperfan

For the warm-up for the season. I've been done with summer school since June (pulled an A for a well-earned 3 credits) with lots of free-time and fun software programs to play around with (Fraps, which is used by hardcore gamers to record their gaming, and 3D-Planesoft, which has all sorts of incredible screen-savers; the one that grabbed my attention and $10 was the Flag one, which is used by countless YouTubers to upload flags flying to songs).

Anyways, here are two videos I've uploaded: the ISU Battle Banner and the ISU Football Flag (the Battle Banner is in my possession, the Football Flag has yet to be ordered; it will be once I get paid back from my buddy):

Football (to the ISU Alma Mater) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxwfzGBd9Wc&feature=related" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Battle Banner (to the song, "Let Erin Remember") http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM3yYVxbAyQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(ISU Lyrics in the making...currently toying with other ISU-specific lyrics for many awesome songs as well)

Thanks Roar! The flags took about 2 months' worth designing and several designs aborted in the process. Once I get paid back, the Football flag should be in my possession by mid-August; I'll be ordering it sometime next week. That flag designer really turned out beautifully once I got the knack of it :)

I'm looking forward to having the football flag in my possession...while this is highly unlikely at this stage, I've been flirting with the idea of adding a throwback on the flag: the Bantam, which was ISU's original mascot. It probably won't happen at this point with the design finalized.

Latest posts

Back