• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

someone needs to step up and lead this team!

We should have never lost this game! It's like coach said "this team seems to accept losing." Have some pride guys! Sac state sucks!

You know something I think ISU sports just sucks. Is there any pride?
I hope our Big Sky feed don't look as bad as that one did....

Did Rolondo get hurt? I see he played 18min. and 2pts? If he got hurt it might be an excuse if he didn't then i say unacceptable for a big guy! Also, i thought for Coach getting mad at Chron for getting a "T" was unacceptable. He mentioned he was a senior and should know better than that. Maybe that could and might be right but Coach has had plenty of "T's" also and should know better. IMO I am not saying that a "T" is not warranted once in a while but don't throw Chron under the bus for that one. He is a fighter and has energy and gives his all when he is on the floor. Lets go Coach O and team and lets all get on the same page. You can do it!

Back