• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Souther utah

Bengalfanatic2014

Let's begin the discussion on southern utah. I think our guys are gonna be hungry to beat suu. Last year the game was very close and they held our offense to one touchdown. Our offense needs to redeem themselves from last year. I hope we get both of our wideouts back. I think Mangum will be back from his concussion and Malcolm will be up in the air. I haven't heard anything on him yet. This is a good football team in southern utah. They take pride in time of possession. They are going to try to keep our offense off the field which is the only way to stop us in my opinion. Our defense needs to show and make a lot of third down stops to give our offense the ball. If we can do that we should be just fine. My prediction is 38-24 bengals. This would be a huge win for us. We need a better showing at the games. I personally think 4400 people at a home game after all the success is rather pathetic. Get all the people you know to come to the game. The players feed off of us.
Go bengals!!

Bengalfanatic2014 said:
We need a better showing at the games. I personally think 4400 people at a home game after all the success is rather pathetic.

Lowest attendance since a Z game. Nobody knows who the Hell Simon Fraser is. It was a nice day. First real weekend of hunting. Pocatello still has blue-collar roots, so many work that day. There are too many families out doing things since they have to be in church all day Sunday. But this has all been said before by others on here. Pull your head out of your ass Tingey.

btw, is there a bigger douche on television than the channel 8 guy, Landers? Usually there is a rapid turnover of sportscasters there because they move onward and upward. This guy has no talent and won't be going anywhere fast. Never seen the local TV market, particularly sports, at such a low point.

https://twitter.com/ByKyleFranko/status/521785283323248640" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Three games prior to this weekend I thoguht that this would be the hump game. This will either put ISU over the top or plummet down again. I am believing that right now in other big sky locker rooms there is a genuine fear of the Bengals.

All that said if our D shows up and knock 'me in the mouth early, it will seal the deal. I'll be watching for something amazing early on by our D. Here is to breaking hearts and dreams for other big sky teams this year! No looking back!I hope that ISU stomps on the gas early.

BTW, my son shows up to every game and stares at our guys like they're something special. Don't let him down.

donny said:
Bengalfanatic2014 said:
We need a better showing at the games. I personally think 4400 people at a home game after all the success is rather pathetic.

Lowest attendance since a Z game. Nobody knows who the Hell Simon Fraser is. It was a nice day. First real weekend of hunting. Pocatello still has blue-collar roots, so many work that day. There are too many families out doing things since they have to be in church all day Sunday. But this has all been said before by others on here. Pull your head out of your ass Tingey.

btw, is there a bigger douche on television than the channel 8 guy, Landers? Usually there is a rapid turnover of sportscasters there because they move onward and upward. This guy has no talent and won't be going anywhere fast. Never seen the local TV market, particularly sports, at such a low point.

https://twitter.com/ByKyleFranko/status/521785283323248640" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Relative to the lack of attendance, I am not familiar with how former ISU AD Jim Senter was perceived or did during his Pocatello tenure but I understand that he's getting some positive remarks at his new post.

In one newspaper article he hit the nail on the head by by saying that (and I paraphrase): we have to win over the people on our own campus before we can expect to win over our city and the surrounding area.

Appears to be a pretty reasonable thought.

Here's the link to the article if interested:
http://www.postandcourier.com/article/20140806/PC20/140809588" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Southern Utah will lose by 20 points or more against our high powered offense. Our defense better show up in this game or it could be close and could be a field goal to win the game.

Latest posts

Back