• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Spring Ball Starting

Bengals4lyfe

Got word that Spring Ball starts the 15th.. Can't Wait! With Kyle Franko gone, hopefully the coverage of ISU Football will be good.

I thought Kyle's coverage was good, it was fair and accurate. he did a lot of stuff on football over the years and I'm sorry he left for Michigan to be with his wife. But I certainly understand why he did it.

PBP

PBP said:
I thought Kyle's coverage was good, it was fair and accurate. he did a lot of stuff on football over the years and I'm sorry he left for Michigan to be with his wife. But I certainly understand why he did it.

PBP
Kyle's coverage on Bengals Football was great! Matt Gittens was with the ISU media and coverage was Great! I am saying whoever is next in Covering Bengals football going to have big shoes to fill!

Technically we are better at QB. Technically. Remembering 2 years ago that meant a lot, I sure hope we're a better team this year.... Let's hope special teams even exists this year, that would be better. Defense should be rediculouly better, a force I. The conference, unless, excuses creep in

up for the challenge said:
Will this team be better than last season team? I say we are weaker on offense and better on defense and special teams.

Defensively, the Bengals should be top 5 in the Confrence at least on paper. With the return on Jenkins & Manu, that should solve the backend of the defense with Manu. Jenkins led the team in tackles in 2014 as a Freshman. Just with those 2 guys will make a world of a difference. I really like the 2 Juco transfers very athletic something ISU missed last year. Ricks and Miller are young good potential.. But I really like the JuCo kids!

Offensive: the line didn't play up to par last year too much hype! Only can get better there.. QB will improve Tanner not just getting thrown in the fire, he's got a little taste last year and knows what to expect. Only can get better from there. Most of the WRs are back except Mangum & Hatchett. Add a young 6'3 Scooby Reynolds which has a ton of play making abilities. Kramer wanted his WR to have more YAC.. He could be that guy.

Lose Finney at RB but Jakori Ford is as explosive. Don't forget about Freshman TY Flanningan, physical Running back.. If Troxel playing calling is okay.. The offense should be okay, can't get any worse then last year.. Only question mark is Matt Troxel???

Here is the spring football schedule:

Prac 1 - March-15
Prac 2 - March-16
Prac 3 - March-17
Prac 4 - March- 29
Prac 5 - March-31
Prac 6 - April-2
Prac 7 - April-5
Prac 8 - April-7
Prac 9 - April-9 (Scrimmage 1)
Prac 10 - April-12
Prac 11 - April-14
Prac 12 - April-16 (Scrimmage 2)
Prac 13 - April 19
Prac 14 - April 21
Prac 15 - April 23 (Spring Game)

Practice time is scheduled from 3:30 - 6 PM.

Scrimmages are scheduled to start at 10:00 AM.

PBP

Does anyone have the spring roster?

I am interested in seeing if all the "mass defections" that some bet the farm on actually came to fruition.

bengalcub said:

I am interested in seeing if all the "mass defections" that some bet the farm on actually came to fruition.

The ISJ has the spring roster on its site...

http://idahostatejournal.com/sports/isu/isu-football-spring-roster/article_52926048-f70c-5a2d-8426-668d06ee70d6.html

SLCBengal said:
bengalcub said:

The ISJ has the spring roster on its site...

http://idahostatejournal.com/sports/isu/isu-football-spring-roster/article_52926048-f70c-5a2d-8426-668d06ee70d6.html

Thank you sir.

clawsout said:
...I see "Ty Flanagan" from Las Vegas.....# 32.....is showing on the spring roster.....

Yes he has asked to rejoin the team but will not participate in Spring football from what Kramer said. They thought he was leaving the team but decided to stay. I would assume that has something to do with not participating in the spring.

Latest posts

Back