• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

Spring Ball

BengalSapper

Does anyone know when the spring game will be held? We need to get as many people out and make it an event and continue the excitement. In years past you did not find out about the game until the day of or until it was already over. We need to get the students and the community to come watch Orange vs Black. If anyone has some pull with the CEO and can get the game scheduled for first week of April before the 10th it would be awesome as I will be home on leave from Afghanistan and get to attend.

210 days

Spring ball will be here shortly. There's a lot of excitement around this years team so it begs the question:

Q. What do we need to see from this team this spring to keep the Bengal train rolling right into August - Sept?

For me, I'd say I want to see what the O line looks like and will they be ready to run this high tempo offense. Can they protect our QB or will he be throwing and running for his life?

i remember going every year with my dad when they held it at davis field... those games used to always draw a decent crowd. i'd like to see it back there instead of inside the dome.

Rumor has it that spring ball is cancelled and our stud players like Tavoy Moores .7 GPA will be getting some extra class room attention.

The great thing is that Kramer understands his challenges and is facing them head on with an emphasis on discipline... Way to go "Big Human".

A shout out to Benavides sitting in the snow tomorrow morning based on his lack of :)

Good post Cal Bengal Fan, I have heard the same.

It may end up being a scaled back and conditioning related spring with a focus on academics.

I think kids really want to be lead and I think they all really want discipline. I have heard this from a number of players. Tavoy is a great kid and AB is a great kid--they will be better off for stepping up and answering the challenge.

Kramer will put the ship back together, piece by piece.

'great kid' = .7 gpa...?

care to explain that...?

seems like those two things don't go together...

(obviously the .7 could be wrong - but if it isn't then .7 don't suggest a 'great kid')

jmho

spartan said:
'great kid' = .7 gpa...?

care to explain that...?

seems like those two things don't go together...

(obviously the .7 could be wrong - but if it isn't then .7 don't suggest a 'great kid')

jmho

Having conquered some adversity of my own through the years, I believe that most 18-23 year old kids can do the same thing. I had some very good interaction with Tavoy when doing his recruiting profile and to be honest, I thought he was a very polite kid with good intentions.

I simply don't believe that the drones of kids that are academically challenged (on the current team) are all bad kids. I am confident that most will step up to the challenge. The kids that bitch and moan and don't embrace change and responsibility will miss the opportunity to compete next season. The slackers, malcontents and the non-committed are the only ones Kramer needs to worry about and those numbers will be few in the end. There will be some, but very few. :twocents:

From a player...

"It's funny how you realize the terrible mistakes you made when you get up at 3:45 am."

GO BENGALS!!!

Latest posts

Back