• Hi Guest,

We've updated the site to combine all the forums that were part of the Big Sky Fans Network into one location. This will make it easier to navigate and participate in all the discussions for each school without having to have multiple accounts, etc. We are still working out some tweaks but please let us know if you notice anything.

With the migration, in some circumstances, your username could have been merged with one of your other usernames from the other forums. If this is the case, you can request to change your username in your account details page of your profile.
  • Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!
  • Guest, do want an ad free experience on BigSkyFans.com among other benefits? Upgrade your account today!

Simply click your profile name > account upgrades > BigSky Club > choose between the year long subscription (two free months) or month to month

Thanks for the continued support. Cheers!

spring ball

Jahim

With just over a week till the Kramer Krew hits the field....

What do you want to see out of the coaches, players, and overall program after the spring season?

The biggest thing I want to see after the spring is ZERO attrition and kids making it to class and staying and/or getting eligible for fall.

As for spring, although ISU appears as if they will only have two scholarship QB's...I am hoping to see some stabilization at the QB position. Next on offense, I really want to see some speed and athleticism at the WR position, especially if ISU plans to throw the ball as much as advertised. Finally on offense, I hope the offensive line comes together and starts to form some depth as a unit. The passing will be quick--so they won't be forced to sustain blocks for long periods of time.

On defense--ISU needs to develop some depth at CB. Also, finding guys on the DL that can be successful in a 3-4 front will be needed. I think the LB core and the safeties will be solid, however I am not sure where the pressure is going to come from. I have a feeling that the LB's are going to be getting the call to create pressure.

This team needs to become more athletic to be competitive in BSC play and I hope to see upgrades in speed and athleticism beginning in the spring and continuing through the fall.

This won't be a quick fix, but I sincerely believe that ISU will be more competitive this season and win more games than they have over the past three seasons. I bet that we will see some massive improvement this season and the excitement will continue to build. It is vital that the offense scores more points to get more butts in the stands.

What happened to the 3 schollies we got back? Why do you think we started later for spring ball?

I want to see healthy guys ready to show their talents. I want to see a legit QB and O-line.

They way I see it these coaches and players are 0-0. The past records don't mean squat so I want to see these players ready to go to work and start something new.

Come prepared to condition their bodies and minds to play at the level the coaches and the game plan will demand.

Come prepared to push each other to give their best effort on the field, in the weight room, and whatever else the program ask of them. I want to see D1 athletes train and work their butts off knowing that their is a group of fans who are ready to support them and the turnaround this team and program is about to experience.

Finally, I'd like to see some players step up and lead the team by example and foster unity.

Latest posts

Back